Welcome

Welcome Forums Forum General Discussion Welcome

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Daniel Daniel 2 years, 3 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Daniel
    Daniel
    Keymaster

I wanted to take a moment to welcome all of the new members to this site and to say thank you for signing up. Literally dozens of people have signed up over the past few days alone. Admittedly, I suspect that more than a few of the sign-ups are Internet bots of some sort.

That said, I have created this “Welcome” topic for folks to introduce themselves. Our goal is to create a community, and we’d love to get to know you. Simply reply to this thread to introduce yourselves. In your introductions, please feel free to include any recommendations for things you’d like to see on this site or in these forums. Have a great day!

Profile photo of Daniel
    Daniel
    Keymaster

I’ll start this thread out. My name is Daniel. I’m the admin for these forums and the primary designer of this site. I’m an American expat currently under the employ of Century 21 Ogasawara. My wife is from Japan, and we just moved back here this year. I look forward to meeting as many of you as possible. Please let me know if you have any questions about living in the Onojo, Kasuga, Dazaifu or Chikushino area.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.