The Rules

Welcome Forums Forum The Rules

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Daniel Daniel 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Daniel
    Daniel
    Keymaster

Welcome to our forums!

The rules here are pretty simple. Don’t say anything you wouldn’t say in front of your mother or your children. Be courteous to other members. That’s about it.

We’ve left the forum pretty wide open to start out with. If we see inappropriate posts or replies, we’ll look at tightening it down a bit. Enjoy the site and getting to know each other. This part of Japan is a great place to live, and we’d like to share it with you!

Profile photo of Daniel
    Daniel
    Keymaster

Update: As I suspected, the vast majority of sign ups to these forums are spammers. So far, I have deleted an advertisement for something called a Nigerian Phantom 5, as well as a group set up in a foreign language that Google helpfully translated for me. I stopped reading after “Russian women” and “swimming pools.”

That said, I have temporarily assigned all new sign-ups with the role of “spectator.” If you are a human with an interest in Japan, Onojo, Kasuga, Dazaifu, or the Chikushino area, then please e-mail me at en@c21ogswr.com to be granted full access. Once I figure out a better method to vet the bots and spammers, I’ll let you know.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.